Download the Jabra Sound+ app to access the below features when used with Jabra Elite 65t and Jabra Elite Active 65t.
- App Store click here
- Google Play click here
- Android download in China click here
Note: On Android devices Jabra Service app is required to be installed to use the Jabra Sound+ app.
- Adjust the volume of your own voice in a call
- Fine tuning of call audio
- Caller ID on/off
- 5-way graphic equalizer, for music, according to personal preferences and needs
- Play, pause, next/previous track button for music/track control
- Reset - Go back to neutral/flat equalization button (on top of equalizer settings)
HearThrough (Audio experience)
- Adjust the ability to hear surroundings without removing the earbuds from ears
Auto pause on/off (music)
Voice guidance (earbud prompts) on/off
Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t language settings
- Update Jabra Elite 65t or Jabra Elite Active 65t language according to personal preference and needs
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese
- Get the latest and greatest performance for your Jabra product
- OTA - Over The Air update, No cables - wireless update from smartphone to Jabra product
- Register product to activate warranty, sign up for news, deals and tips by email
- Dust and water resistant 2-year global warranty registration for Jabra Elite 65t and Jabra Elite Active 65t.
- Access the user manual for Jabra Elite 65t or Jabra Elite Active 65t.
- Battery status (percent %)
- Visual ID of connected product
- Jabra Elite 65t or Jabra Elite Active 65t firmware version
- Active language
- Activate voice engine in smartphone (Siri, Amazon Alexa*)
*Alexa supports US English, UK English, German, and French language. Amazon Alexa support: https://www.amazon.com/alexasupport.